[texworks] Syntax colouring oddness

vext01 at gmail.com vext01 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 20:11:40 CEST 2009

Hi,

I went to try the new gnome build for OpenBSD today, and from that point
on TeXworks does not appear to be highlighting syntax properly. It may
of course have nothing to do with gnome.

If I switch back to openbox, it still is not correct and I have even
tried blowing away ~/.TeXworks with no luck.

Here is a screenshot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vext01/3480010077/sizes/o/

Oddly it seems to get it wrong in a different way each time. For
example, here is another screenshot:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/vext01/3480052113/sizes/o/

Notice how only some slashes are blue now. Odd...

This is the most recent revision from SVN with only one alteration to
the spelling path(see attached).

Any ideas?

--

Best Regards

Edd Barrett
(Freelance software developer / technical writer / open-source developer)

http://students.dec.bmth.ac.uk/ebarrett