[texworks] TeXworks on Windows

CB cb.lists at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 00:09:06 CEST 2009

2009/4/27 Reinhard Kotucha <reinhard.kotucha at web.de>

> Hi,
> could anybody try the file
>
>  http://tug.org/~kotucha/liste.tex
>
> on Windows XP?  When I load it into the editor, everything is fine,
> but when I compile it, everything becomes very slow.  When I try to
> close one of the windows, I get the well known message telling me that
> the program isn't responding.

I've just tried this on Windows XP (SP3) + Texworks .291, and it
behaves OK for me (the same as any other tex file). I also tried
running latex, closing, then reopeing it with the PDF already built,
and it was still OK. TeXworks doesn't seem to be doing anything
different, is using about the usual amount of memory, etc.

Cheers,

CB.