[texworks] JPEG rendering problem

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Mon Jan 26 17:44:45 CET 2009

Hi,

Testing with the files in the archive it is normal to get the TeXworks
result.
I got exactly the same under Windows with r252.
In fact the two pictures you sent have the colours seen with TeXworks;
the TeXshop result is apparently not created with the sent .jpeg files.
Try to open the .jpeg files with a viewer.

Alain