[texworks] Request unrelated to TeXWorks but...

LAURENS Jérôme jlaurens at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Dec 11 15:23:31 CET 2008

Hi,

I apologize in advance for the inconvenience but I am sure Jonathan
will forgive me.

I need volunteers running a different tex system to make a simple test
with SyncTeX.
It seems that miktex and tex live do not work exactly the same,
maybe other distributions are different too.
As I only have MacTeX, I can't make tests by myself.

Can you typeset the simple test file with synctex activated

\documentclass{article}
\begin{document}
TEST
\input{included1.tex}
\input{included2}
\end{document}

It is expected to load included1.tex and included2.tex that you should
have created previously (void files are correct)
Notice that one file name includes the extension but not the other.

Can you send me privately the resulting synctex file.

Thanks