[texworks] Putting "smart quotes" in TeXworks

Iwan Setyawan isetyawan at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 15:35:17 CET 2008

Currently I add an entry in the auto-completion list so I'll type "-TAB to
get a smart quote.

I have another question: I notice that in the tw-latex.txt file, most
entries ends with some characters that shows up in my copy of TeXworks as
small circle (like the one produced by \bullet). I notice that for some
environments, for example tabular, this will add an extra line (i.e., let's
say I'm going to make a table with 4 rows. If I use the auto-completion,
I'll end up with a table with 5 rows). Is this intentional? I see this both
in Windows and Ubuntu.

- Iwan