[texworks] New manuel/al

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Dec 6 17:09:26 CET 2008

Alain Delmotte wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I did put new versions (French and English) of the manual (sources and
> pdf) on my web site.
>
> I did follow the advices of Joseph,but for the full document as example
> on p.6.
> There is still something to add for the regular expressions.
>
> French: http://www.leliseron.org/annexes/TeXworks-manuel.zip
> English: http://www.leliseron.org/annexes/TeXworks-manual.zip

Hello Alain,

What is best for sending suggestions back to you?  Once I've read
through, I could send you a diff or an edited source, or just a list of
suggestions.  Up to you.

One thing I'd say straight away is that you say TeXworks is a LaTeX
editor.  Jonathan Kew is keen it is a general TeX editor, and so I'd
suggest the convention used in TUGBoat: "(La)TeX"

\makeatletter
\newcommand*{\AllTeX}{%
  (L%
  \kern-.36em{%