[texworks] Some comments

Alain Delmotte alain.delmotte at leliseron.org
Sat Nov 29 18:38:31 CET 2008

Hi,

Playing around in TeXworks (working the manuel,...)

1) The Ctrl+Clic for forward and inverse searches is not symetrical:
Ctrl+Clic in the source moves the focus to the view at the right place
Ctrl+Clic in the view shows the corresponding text in the source, but
the focus is still in the view
Is it normal? Reasons?

It would also be nice to have the same by keyboard shortcut, without the
mouse!!

2) I think I did see underlined letters in the Search/Replace dialog box
(on one of my machines) but now I cann't reproduce that!!!!!
Windows is very strange!

3) I would appreciate it if the system was remembering the size and
position of the source and view windows; but I can live with the actual
system.

Have a good week-end,

Alain