[texworks] New binaries available [was: Re: Hot keys / templates]

Alain Delmotte esperanto at swing.be
Wed Nov 26 09:45:47 CET 2008

Hello!

Jonathan Kew a écrit :
> On 26 Nov 2008, at 09:18, Alain Delmotte wrote:
>
>> I have stopped to work on it waiting to have a new version of TeXworks.
>> Under Windows for the version I am using (26th October - 223), there
>> is still no working forward and inverse search, there is no
>> spellchecking,  regular expressions work more or less; so i am stuck.
>> What I have already is 29 pages (in French, not completely translated
>> to English).
>
> OK, I have posted new binaries for Windows and OS X; I'm expecting
> this should help with the source/pdf sync on Windows, as well as some
> other minor issues.
Thanks Jonathan.

Remark: the name of the .zip file refers to v. 238, but the "About"
option in the programme refers to 237!

More important, on my computer spellchecking(*) and forward/inverse
search(**) still do not work.
I'll check on another machine.

Alain

(*) all words are underlined
(**) the message "Pas de donnée SyncTeX disponible" (no SynTeX data
available)
NB. I should correct the French sentence to: "Pas de données SyncTeX
disponibles" (with plurals)