[texworks] Hot keys / templates

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Tue Nov 25 20:55:51 CET 2008

Edd Barrett wrote:

> If you find out, please let me know :) I'm not on windows, but im
> guessing it should be the same for me.
>

>From the code:

void CompletingEdit::handleCompletionShortcut(QKeyEvent *e)
{
// usage:
//   unmodified: next completion
//   shift     : previous completion
//   alt       : skip to next placeholder
//   alt-shift : skip to previous placeholder

So now (on Windows) the problem is obvious.  On Windows, ALT-TAB =
Switching between running programs.  This happens before TeXWorks sees
anything, so it doesn't work.  I guess on the Mac the issue does not arise.
--
Joseph Wright