[texworks] Trouble with auto-pst-pdf

Will Robertson wspr81 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:55:14 CET 2008

On 25/11/2008, at 5:58 PM, Jonathan Kew wrote:

>> If *that* doesn't work, there's a chance this is a bug in how
>> TeXworks is passing arguments to pdfTeX...
>
> I don't think so, as it didn't work on the command line either. I
> have no idea what's wrong.

Oh, sorry! I didn't read the original post clearly enough.
In that case, it's almost definitely a bug in my package, as funny as
that might seem :)

Now that I think of it, I'm not sure if auto-pst-pdf has been tested
on TeXLive running on Windows. To Iwan: What does the following
document produce when you typeset it?

\documentclass[12pt]{article}
\usepackage{ifplatform}
\begin{document}
SHELL ESCAPE \ifshellescape ON\else OFF \fi\par
\ifwindows\else NOT\fi USING WINDOWS
\end{document}

(Both from the command prompt and from TeXworks, if possible.)

Are you also using Cygwin?

Cheers,
Will