[texworks] Trouble with auto-pst-pdf

Iwan Setyawan isetyawan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:04:07 CET 2008

Hi Will,

Thanks for the prompt reply. I have tried to use that option in TeXworks,
with no avail. As a test, I launched pdflatex from the command prompt
"pdflatex -shell-escape document.tex" but still get the exact same error.
Any ideas? Or perhaps there's something wrong with my TeXLive install?

Thanks,

- Iwan