[texworks] Trouble with auto-pst-pdf

Iwan Setyawan isetyawan at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 02:10:06 CET 2008

Hi,

I know this is not really a TeXworks problem, but I hope one of you guys
could give me directions where to find the answer. I have never used
auto-pst-pdf before I discovered TeXworks and read about auto-pst-pdf in the
mailing list archive. I then installed the package (from CTAN) but I can't
seem to use it properly. It always complain that 'shell escape' or 'write18'
is disabled. I'm currently using TeXLive 2007 on a Windows platform. I
invoke the package using the standard command \usepackage{auto-pst-pdf} and
compile the document using pdflatex both from within TeXworks and from a
command prompt.

Can any of you tell me where I can find more information on using
auto-pst-pdf (or pst-pdf) properly? I've read the documentation a couple of
times but I can't seem to find the solution.

Thanks,

- Iwan