[texworks] new binaries for Windows and Mac OS X

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at me.com
Mon Oct 27 00:44:09 CET 2008

Le 26 oct. 08 à 15:46, Jonathan Kew a écrit :

> For those who like to live on the edge, I have just posted new
> binaries from svn r.223 for both Mac OS X and Windows.

Just installed it. Works fine, except for syntax coloring which is
completely absent. Is this expected?

I tried to move away TeXworks' Mac OS X preference file
org.tug.TeXworks.plist and restart TeXworks. That doesn't solve the
problem.

I haven't ever done any other customization of TeXworks than through
its Preferences menu (or using the defaults command), so I don't think
there should be any Unix-style configuration file somewhere provoking
this.

Bruno