[texworks] TeXWorks application on MacOS X

Otared Kavian otared at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:11:59 CEST 2008

Hi all,

Recently, thanks to a message from Wolfgang Schuster on the  ConTeXt
mailing list, I learned about the new TeXWorks project began by
Jonathan Kew, and since I have been using the great stuff he has done
with XeTeX, I wanted to give it a try, and least help as a beta tester…

However I couldn't open the binary version for MacOS X: is there a
place where some information about TeXWorks.app or the way one has to
install things can be found for "ordinary" people like me?

Thanks in advance: OK