[texworks] What is your system?

Manuel Pégourié-Gonnard mpg at elzevir.fr
Thu Oct 2 16:32:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

Jérome Laurens a écrit :
> So what is your system, and your working tools?

Debian GNU/Linux with various TeX Live installs (from svn, vanilla and
from Debian). I'm currently using vim (with a few macros of my own) for
TeX editting an xpdf for previewing. I mainly use pdflatex, and moire
recently xelatex, for compiling.

I used to use Kile, and tried many pdf viewers, but in my experience all
of them are slower than xpdf (which is not always as fast as I wish by
the way).

As Reinhard, I'll probably not use TeXworks myself as my main editing
environment, but I think it's very interesting for *TeX newcomers.
Unless synctex gets incorporated rapidly in xpdf, I'll probaly use
TeXworks for final corrections in documents.

Manuel.