[texworks] What is your system?

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Tue Sep 30 15:13:49 CEST 2008

On Sep 30, 2008, at 1:23 AM, Jérome Laurens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> let me launch a first poll on the list, in order to have a first
> snapshot about TeXWorks users geography.
> Of course, it will have limited significance but it has some
> interest though.
>
> So what is your system, and your working tools?

Howdy,

I'm using a 15" Macbook Pro with OS X 10.5.5. I usually use a
customized version of TeXShop 2.18 and have switched over to MacTeX
(TeX Live) 2008. I have added a path and some ``engines'' so I can use
many of the engines I've defined for TeXShop within TeXWorks.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)