[texworks] What is your system?

Steffen Wolfrum texworks at st.estfiles.de
Tue Sep 30 12:19:21 CEST 2008

Am 30.09.2008 um 08:23 schrieb Jérome Laurens:

> Hi,
>
> let me launch a first poll on the list, in order to have a first
> snapshot about TeXWorks users geography.
> Of course, it will have limited significance but it has some
> interest though.
>
> So what is your system, and your working tools?

System:

Up to now: ConTeXt with TeXlive/MacTeX.
In the near future: LuaTeX with ConTeXt-Minimals

Working tools:

For setting up the tex-source and extensive editing:
The great japanese Mac text-editor Jedit X (don't confuse with the
Java editor jedit):
http://www.artman21.com/en/jedit_x/

For making final corrections in the typeset document:
TeXShop (syncin' using both TeXShop's source and preview)

Steffen