[texworks] Command Completion

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Thu Sep 18 02:46:33 CEST 2008

    The version that is on CTAN is quite old. I think the author is trying
    to put together the documentation. The latest version, 3.21j, is very
    nice and works with many packages out of the box with easy
    configuration for other packages.

It needs to be on CTAN.  I refuse to install it from anywhere else, it
adds much too much work.

Can you write the author and ask him to put it on CTAN as soon as he
can?  If he updates the documentation, so much the better, but
meanwhile, whatever he is releasing elsewhere might as well be on CTAN too.