[texworks] Some (simple) questions

Joseph Wright joseph.wright at morningstar2.co.uk
Sat Aug 30 22:05:53 CEST 2008

Hello again,

Sorry to go on, but another couple of thoughts:

6) When writing environments, I quite like the idea of being able to
generate the "\end {...}" part having typed the "\begin{...}" part.  In
my current editor, this occurs by adding a second "}" after typing
"\begin{...}".  Is this a good idea for TeXworks?

7) The editor currently understands TeX, but would it be useful for the
highlighting to understand other related formats.  For me, the obvious
ones would be BibTeX and the .dtx package format (see "DTX Mode" in WinEdt).

I should add (if it's not obvious) that I like the idea of TeXworks for
writing TeX (I rarely use the menu items in my current editor, so there
is not much loss for me!).

Joseph Wright