[texshop] TeXShop 4.38

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Sat Sep 14 18:32:17 CEST 2019

> On 14 Sep 2019, at 18:14, Richard Koch <koch at math.uoregon.edu> wrote:
>
> TeXShop 4.38 is available via the Sparkle update mechanism and from
>
> 	https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop438.zip
>
> This version fixes significant bugs in the magnifying glass code in version 4.37.

Not getting any magnifying glass here with 4.38 (same as with 4.37).

Possibly I'm making something wrong. Usually to magnify I was double-clicking in the Preview window. Double-click = basic magnifying glass, triple-click = larger magnifying glass, etc. Now I'm not getting any magnifying glass at all.

To be sure, I tried to look whether there is any item in the Preview menu, or any checkbox in the preferences, that could influence that. Just found Preferences > Preview > Default Mouse Mode, changed it from "Select Text" (the default?) to Magnify: that doesn't make any difference.

Bruno