[texshop] Cmd-H stops working in TeXShop

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Thu Oct 17 19:41:33 CEST 2019

> Le 16 oct. 2019 à 20:28, Gary L. Gray via texshop <texshop at tug.org> a écrit :
>
> I have noticed lately that after doing a ton of TeX'ing, Cmd-H to hide TeXShop will stop working. Quitting and restarting brings back the functionality. I should add that choosing Hide TeXShop from the TeXShop menu works even when Cmd-H stops working. Has anyone else seen this?

I may have experienced that, it rings vaguely a bell, but I'm not sure.

Other things I've noticed (they were possibly there before already, I don't remember):

- Hyperlinks in the PDF window (generated using \hyperlink or \href from the hyperref package) possibly only work when the Mouse Mode is Scroll, not when it is Select Text or Magnify.

- Cmd-RightArrow and -LeftArrow (to move to the next or previous page) don't work when the mouse pointer is in the Scale "box" in the toolbar of the Preview window, nor when it is in the page number box.

I don't remember whether that's always been like this, or whether that's design or bug.

Given Dick said he wasn't willing to work more on TeXShop until the end of this year (something I can perfectly relate to), I was keeping these items loosely in a mental list and was waiting for next year to look at them more thoroughly.

Bruno