[texshop] TeXShop Macros & Catalina

Herbert Schulz herbs at wideopenwest.com
Mon Jul 1 16:56:47 CEST 2019

Howdy,

Having installed Catalina Public Beta on one of my older systems (which was previously running Mojave). Playing with some AppleScript macros in TeXShop it appears that AppleScript under Catalina may (this is, after all, the first beta) be more restrictive that before. It looks like access to the standard tmp directory has, at least, changed if not been eliminated. Also, access to some system commands (e.g., rm) have been eliminated. I don't know what else has changed.

Good Luck,

Herb Schulz
(herbs at wideopenwest dot com)