[texshop] Experimental version 4.22

Richard Koch koch at uoregon.edu
Tue Jan 1 19:54:19 CET 2019

Folks,

Yesterday Herbert Schulz reported a crash with 4.22, but then neither Herb nor I could reproduce the crash. Nevertheless, I picked the most obvious spot which might cause it and enclosed that spot in a

	@try {
	do something which might be dangerous;
	}
@catch (NSException *exception) {
	if there was an error causing an exception, handle it
	}
@finally {
	everything comes here, whether or not there was an exception, for possible
	cleanup operations
	}

Then I replaced the original 4.22 on my website with the modified version without telling anyone except Herbert.

This morning, Bruno reported what is essentially the same bug, but he used XeTeX and that made the bug reproducible. It turns out that my fix last night fixed this bug.

So if you obtained the experimental version, please download again:

	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop422.zip

Dick Koch