[texshop] TeXShop 4.13

Karl Berry karl at freefriends.org
Sat Oct 13 23:41:44 CEST 2018

If you want me to change the default Reply-To: to be the list, I will.

IMHO, whether it makes sense depends on how many non-list-members write
to the list. If the list eventually becomes known as the place to ask
texshop questions in general (not just discussion among you
cognoscenti), that might be quite a few.

I did change the texworks list setting, though I doubt it is ideal there
either, for the same reason. Statistically speaking, it seems inevitably
to me that some users will have written to the list over the years and
never seen the reply that was intended for them (because it only went to
the list).

Mailman has no option to do the right thing, and I doubt it ever will at
this point :(. --best, karl.