[texshop] Window problem

Justin C. Walker justin at me.com
Fri Oct 12 23:26:11 CEST 2018

I have been using the “one window” scheme when TeXing on my main system (big screen), and just noticed this behavior.

The page up/down and up/down arrows work fine in the text window, but if I switch from one to separate windows, these keys just give me the beep complaint in the .tex window.  They do work in the .pdf window.

Continuing to fiddle with it, I notice that if I open a new .tex window, and past sufficient text in it, these keys work fine.

Typing in the previously-one-window .tex window causes the keys to again work.

Anyone else seeing this?  I can’t say when it showed up; I just noticed it in 4.13.  My habit is to leave TeX up for as long as my system stays up, and only update when something prompts me to (a necessary bug fix, or sometimes, when the moon is in the seventh house :-}).

Thanks!

Justin

--
Justin C. Walker