[texshop] TeXShop 4.13

Justin C. Walker justin at me.com
Fri Oct 12 22:43:38 CEST 2018

> On Oct 9, 2018, at 12:37 , Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> wrote:
>
> Folks,
>
> TeXShop 4.13 is available via the Sparkle update mechanism and from
>
> 	https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html

Just tried out this version.  I actually liked the “hanging” paragraph look from the earlier version, so tried to put reset it to the earlier behavior.   I changed the “0” in the “Remaining…” entry in the Editor tab of the Prefs to a “4”, and found that the result is an indent of only 1 space in subsequent lines in the paragraph.  Is that expected?  I closed the prefs window, then closed the doc window, and finally tried quitting TeXShop, but each time I got the same 1 character space.

Am I missing something?

Thanks!

Justin

--