[texshop] Hello

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Thu Oct 4 15:48:43 CEST 2018

> Le 4 oct. 2018 à 14:25, Herbert Schulz <herbs at wideopenwest.com> a écrit :
>
> Hello to everyone on the new home for TeXShop discussion! :-)

Hi there too! Let's see what the future brings here.

I'm just sorry that I'm probably responsible for a large part for the creation of this list, by posting so much on TeXShop recently that Karl felt the need for the creation of a separate list so as to bring the MacTeX list back on topic.

By the way, this list seems configured so that (it being the TUG default IIRC) Reply-To is the original poster not the whole list.

Bruno