[texshop] TeXShop 4.17

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Wed Nov 21 10:57:10 CET 2018

> Le 21 nov. 2018 à 05:27, Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> a écrit :
>
> Consequently, I have released TeXShop 4.17 which reverts OgreKit back to the earlier version. This version has minor font size bugs and Dark Mode bugs, but no serious problems. TeXShop 4.17 again runs on Yosemite and has all other changes in 4.16 except a revised OgreKit.

Regarding delta updates, just to be sure: on macOS Mojave 10.14.2 (Public Beta 3), updating from TeXShop 4.16 to 4.17, a full download seems taking place.

I imagine this is normal, and comes from the OgreKit downgrade requiring a full recompile of TeXShop, hence a complete download.

See the following screenshot: 45.3 MB are downloaded, with TeXShop reported to weight 59.7 MB by the Finder. Or is it a particular case of the delta being this big?

Bruno