[texshop] TeXShop 4.16

Bruno Voisin bvoisin at icloud.com
Mon Nov 19 00:22:25 CET 2018

> Le 18 nov. 2018 à 23:20, Richard Koch <koch at uoregon.edu> a écrit :
>
> TeXShop 4.16 is available via the Sparkle update mechanism or from
>
> 	http://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/texshop/texshop.html
>
> If you are running 4.15, Sparkle will do a delta update, which downloads much faster. If you are running 4.14, Sparkle will attempt to do such an update and then fall back on the full download (I forgot that 4.14 doesn't have the latest Sparkle). All earlier versions will do a full download.

Here (on Mojave 10.14.2 Public Beta) TeXShop 4.15 updated correctly, just the same as usual, maybe faster though I wouldn't swear by it: the time, after starting TeXShop, during which "Check for updates" is dimmed in the TeXShop menu, which I think is the time during which the update is downloaded, was about the same as usual (10 to 30 s on a 450 Mb/s connection), then the restart was fast.

Is there something specific to test?

Bruno