requesting tugboat articles

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 2 23:55:35 CEST 2022

Thanks, at least one of those talks about a JAVA GUI to prepare input :)
I'm amazed at what you can do just writing in version of TeX but I like
c++ for data structures and familiarity. I guess instead of generating LaTex
from c++ I could learn how to do more in TeX programming
but then it is tied to TeX . Some of
the charting Nicola describes  may be done in R although
not sure what the issues are. I have written my own svg generators
in c++ although I could get same result from R but I am just
used to c++ instead of R.