citing CTAN packages - neither TooBib nor Zotero could come up with more than a title :)

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Fri Mar 25 09:57:09 CET 2022

Am Fri, 25 Mar 2022 04:01:31 -0400 schrieb Mike Marchywka:

>>    JSON:
>>    [https://ctan.org/json/2.0/pkg/mol2chemfig]https://ctan.org/json/2.0/pkg/mol2chemfig
>>    XML:
>>    [https://ctan.org/xml/2.0/pkg/mol2chemfig]https://ctan.org/xml/2.0/pkg/mol2chemfig
>>    are probably what you are looking for?
>
> Thanks, how did you find them ?  I did not see any links right away although I
> did not search real long. It will take some code to accomodate but
> the info looks liek it is there.

There is a lua script ctanbib from Michal Hoftich which creates a
bib from a ctan entry:

C:>  ctanbib mol2chemfig
@manual{mol2chemfig,
title = {The Mol2chemfig package},
subtitle = {Convert chemical structures from MDL molfile format
           to chemfig source code},
author = {Palmer, Michael},
url = {http://chimpsky.uwaterloo.ca/mol2chemfig/index},
urldate = {2022-03-25},