layout question

Julius Müller Julius.Muller at gmx.net
Thu Jul 28 07:21:27 CEST 2022

Hi Burkhard,

I couldn't read the LaTeX-part of your message, so I'm guessing.

For the area right of "past", do you just add a line break (\\)? You
could combine the remainder of the columns into one cell using
\multicolumn, providing the necessary vertical lines so the end line is
added: \multicolumn{7}{|c|}{}, followed by the line break.

Hope that helps,
Julius