Tex code in TUG page

Jonathan Fine jfine2358 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 20:07:21 CEST 2022

Hi

Here's my slide, as TeX source as that's perhaps most convenient. But I've
also attached the PDF. There's not enough room for any names, and besides
they're not relevant to the message.

Any suggestions on how to improve the slide, and complaints also if you
wish, are welcome.

with best wishes

Jonathan

===

\begin{frame}

  \frametitle{Case study: TUG Conference Abstracts}

  2022: 21 July (paraphrased)\\

  [Contributions from experienced \TeX\ users.]

  \medskip
  Why TeX source in TUG abstracts web page?\\

  \medskip
  Several have reported this. It is being fixed.

  \medskip
  As \TeX\ users we're used to reading \TeX\ code.

  \medskip
  And this is the best for blind \TeX\ users.

  \medskip
  I thought for blind HTML better than \TeX\ source.

  \medskip
  The \TeX\ source would confuse [sighted] novices.

  \medskip
  Improve the HTML or convert \TeX\ source to PDF.

\end{frame}