Ask for a feature to the TexWork developers

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 02:09:14 CET 2022

Dear Carlos,

As much as we all would like to help you, I am afraid to say -- this is the
wrong mailing list for such request. I do believe it will be an
excellent addition to TeXworks, and I do believe that several people here
are interested and work on the development for TeXworks, but this is not
the objective of this mailing list.

The place where all the discussions on development occurs is:

        https://github.com/TeXworks/texworks/issues

and you can make feature requests right in there.

I also tried to locate where the TeXhacks mailing list is mentioned in the
TeXworks web-page and I was not able to find it. If you help me locate it,
I would try correcting the information.

Paulo Ney