Micropress Inc Fonts

Keiran Harcombe kjh at harcombe.net
Sun Feb 13 08:12:46 CET 2022

Hi Paulo,

It’s the font shown in figure 8.16 on page 523. It’s based on the Tekton font from Adobe. It would work well for the documents I’m producing at the moment.

I imagine I could always make a font that would be suitably similar?

Kind Regards,
Keiran Harcombe
Contact: https://harcombe.net/~keiran/contact