MathJax Compiler in LaTex

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 06:50:31 CET 2022

I must disagree as well Oliver, but for different reasons than Phillip.

First to see that MathJax *is* different from TeX you could browse the
sources. MathJax is Open Source:

      https://github.com/mathjax/MathJax-src/

It does use a few algorithms and techniques that are in the original TeX,
and it mimic the original display of formulas awfully close, but if you
build a display using the same fonts, and specially if you use
enlargements, you can see the differences.

Now to believe that TeX can't process MathML is just plain incorrect. It
may not be the best language to do so, but in order to use it you just need
the appropriate macro and package set

If you choose ConTeXt and the "mathml" module and you can process results
immediately, as seen here:

https://tex.stackexchange.com/questions/57717/relationship-between-mathml-and-tex

Paulo Ney