Unable to Uninstall TeX Live 2021 on Windows 10

软信1802-王瀚锐 2150137096 at qq.com
Sun Feb 6 16:54:41 CET 2022

Dear Sir/Madam,

I’m writing to ask how to uninstall the whole TeX Live 2021 when there is no uninst.bat file in installation directory.

I installed TeX Live 2021 via ISO image (double-clicking install-tl-windows.bat file) on Windows 10 today. Due to some reason, I want to uninstall the whole TeX Live 2021 and re-install it, but I couldn’t find the uninst.bat file in “<texlive_root>\tlpkg\installer” directory.

Could you please tell me what to do to clean it all, so that I can re-install it with no extra concerns?

Best Regards,

Olivier