Options for pairing Concrete Roman with a .ttf font

Jim Hefferon jim.hefferon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 17 00:05:58 CEST 2021

Boris,  Thank you for your help.

> It looks like fontspec wants all fonts to be in TU encoding

Can I ask how you know that?  I was unable to figure that out.

> I performed a quick hack.

OK, I'll try that next.

Today I used autoinst.  Once I ironed out the problems, it created for me a
tree of .tfm's, .fd's, and a .sty.  I was able to get a five line test file
to work, so I took that as a victory.  There were fist pumps in the air.
(My situation is that I have a Free book and I am trying to make it
possible for someone other than me to compile it.  So simple is better than
complex, in that I hope people in the future will find that whatever I
write in INSTALL still works.)

Thanks again, I will see if I can get it to go tomorrow. Regards,
Jim

--
"Does not the Captain seek your advice sir?"
"Not always," said Stephen.