getting latex to input a file that it then ignores

Mike Marchywka marchywka at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 1 12:06:31 CET 2021

On Mon, Nov 01, 2021 at 08:38:55AM +0000, David Carlisle wrote:
>    > Any thing to suspect or an obvious issue?
>    sorry without any example I couldn't follow what the problem was that you were describing and so couldn't even guess the
>    issue or a fix.

Thanks. It turned out I was copying sections from an old manuscript
and one of the includes contained an end document- it seemed
to work ok apparently because latex ignored everything
after that. Removing the junk as originally intended seems
to fix the problem and probably others I had not gotten to :)

--

mike marchywka
306 charles cox
marchywka at hotmail.com