Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:28:26 CEST 2021

 >|> But the "errors" you have reported to texhax are mostly
 >|> *your* errors, likely not due to inadequate or obsolete
 >|> documentation.
 >|>
 >|I am not buying that Bob. This is on a vanilla -- perfectly correct --
 >|installation
 >|of TeXLive 21.

Paulo: If you don't trust me (author and maintainer of
dozens of font packages), whom would you trust? On TeXLive,
packages not *in* TeXLive have to be installed from CTAN
(unless they're available via getnonfreefonts). On MiKTeX,
packages not in MiKTeX have to be installed from CTAN.
You may not like this but it is a fact. Sorry.

Bob T.