Fwd: Re: Re: Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue

Bob Tennent rdtennent at gmail.com
Sat May 8 21:24:42 CEST 2021

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Bob Tennent <rdtennent at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, May 8, 2021 at 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: Re: Re: Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue
To: Paulo Ney de Souza <pauloney at gmail.com>

Paulo:  You're not getting it.  Font packages not *in* TeXLive have to be
installed *on* TeXLive. Read the Readme for any
of the packages you think cause "errors".  The Readme should explain how to
install the package. \usepackage{xxx} if xxx hasn't been installed will
simply produce "xxx.sty missing".
The issue with xetex has nothing to do with this.

Bob T.