Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue.

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Mon May 3 19:01:50 CEST 2021

Boris Veytsman wrote:

> PT> From: Philip Taylor <P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk>
> PT> Date: Mon, 3 May 2021 10:31:36 +0100
>

> PT> An interesting question.  As one who never willing uses LaTeX, I started
> PT> by trying the obvious —
>
> [...]
>>> \font \myfont = "BrushScriptX-Italic"
>>>

> Am I too old-fashioned that for me the obvious is to read the
> documentation first?  The documentation recommends pbsi.sty, which
> solves the problem.

The problem is, Boris, that unless one recognises (or knows) that all
entries in the LaTeX font catalogue are hyperlinks, one has no way of
knowing that such documentation exists.
--
/** Phil./