Using fonts from the LaTeX Font Catalogue.

Dr Alan Litchfield alan at alphabyte.co.nz
Mon May 3 07:09:06 CEST 2021

Hi,

Seems instructions are on the page under "Usage" and "Style examples"

https://tug.org/FontCatalogue/brushscriptxitalic/

Also, the sample code provided is useful too.

\documentclass{article}
\usepackage{pbsi}
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}

\begin{document}
\bsifamily

The quick brown hippopotamus jumped over the lazy elephant.

\normalfont

The quick brown hippopotamus jumped over the lazy elephant.

\end{document}

HIH

Alan

--