Please, more talk between blind math users and LaTeX developers

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Wed Mar 3 18:01:40 CET 2021

Jonathan Fine wrote:

> I'll be brief. Kellee Sanchez's request for help started a discussion
> which I found to be very good. It covers many interlinked topics. It
> will take me some time to digest and understand. I'm learning so much
> from this discussion.
> http://nfbnet.org/pipermail/blindmath_nfbnet.org/2021-March/009702.html

Kellee asked particularly about /Fundamentals of Aerodynamics, Sixth
Edition,/ by John D. Anderson, Jr.  The PDF of this book is available on
the web, and Adobe Acrobat appears able to convert it into HTML (the
resulting file is 9MB in size, with 3621 support files totalling
25,8MB).  I have no way of knowing whether the HTML would be accessible
to Kellee's student, but I would be more than happy to make the HTML
available to her if she were interested.
--
/Philip Taylor/