Best mailing list for TeX Live conrinutions

Tom Kacvinsky tkacvins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 19:04:21 CEST 2021

Probably not the best place to ask, but I thought I would aks here
before polluting this list with TeX Live contribution questions.

I am looking to perhaps get back into TeX work in the sense of
TeX Live contributions.  I see there are several mailing lists to
choose from for conversations about all things TeX Live.  Which
list(s) are better for contributing?  In particular, I am looking to see
if there is a project to move to a git repo, if this hasn't been done
already.

Thanks,

Tom