Is this a scam or is it for real?

Ulrike Fischer news3 at nililand.de
Thu Jul 1 00:49:41 CEST 2021

Am Wed, 30 Jun 2021 16:29:18 -0600 schrieb Karl Berry:

> Well, I'll also cc the list since this whole issue is becoming
> unfortunately common nowadays. tug.org often (and randomly) gets
> blacklisted, causing all kinds of mail bounces. It is a big
> time-consuming headache for me.  --best, karl.

I got hit by this too. Two days ago I got a message that there were
bounces and it made me realize that I don't get messages from the
accessibility and the developer lists anymore.

(But then a day later a bunch of them reached me with a delay ...)

--
Ulrike Fischer
https://www.troubleshooting-tex.de/