Color changing under graphic inclusion with graphicx

Paulo Ney de Souza pauloney at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 07:25:59 CET 2021

I also would like to add that if you look at the pre-GIMP and post-GIMP
PNG's, you see some sort of
differences between them, these two being the most important:

59c61
<   Gamma: 0.45455
---
>   Gamma: 0.454545
66c68
<   Background color: srgb(254.012,254.012,254.012)
---
>   Background color: white

but I believe they represent the same thing and NONE of several other
programs I used show any differences
in the display of the images.

It is just XeLaTeX that includes them in different ways.

Paulo Ney