Color changing under graphic inclusion with graphicx

Philip Taylor P.Taylor at Hellenic-Institute.Uk
Sun Jan 10 13:23:54 CET 2021

Ulrike Fischer wrote:
> I can't reproduce your problem with the files you provided.
>
> How do you compile? Which TeX-System do you have? And which viewer
> do you use to view the pdf? Can you provide the pdf you get?

For me (Windows 7 64-bit Enterprise, TeX Live 2020), PdfLaTeX does /not/
shew the problem whilst XeLaTeX does.  The artifacts are more visible in
the TeXworks previewer than in Adobe Acrobat CC, but are nonetheless
visible in the latter.

/Philip Taylor/