use "\newgeometry" automatically

Christopher Skeels Chris.Skeels at unimelb.edu.au
Sun Feb 28 00:19:25 CET 2021

Don’t you just need to do something like (I am a LaTeX user, so, if using TeX, modify accordingly):

In the preamble:

\usepackage{fancyhdr,graphicx}
\fancypage style{mystyle}{
\fancyhf{}
\fancyhead[L]{\includegraphix[width=1in]{<figurename>}}
\fancyhead[R}{desired text}
}
\setlength{\headheight}{1in}   % or maybe a tad more to include the 1in graphic.
\pagestyle{mystyle}

with maybe a \thispagestyle{plain} command on the first page in the body of the document?

I hope this helps.

Cheers, Chris.