pstricks

Daniele Catanzaro daniele.catanzaro at uclouvain.be
Thu Apr 22 22:01:05 CEST 2021

Dear Herbert (and Lars),

Thanks very much: the command works great and the modification of dvipdfmx.cfg makes things much smoother!
I hope not to have to make the change at each update proposed by the TeX Live Utility…

Also, I am afraid that other LateX users may experience this issue as well, so perhaps it would be necessary to find a way to patch it definitely.

Have a nice evening!

Daniele